View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 13:36   #134
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Official Denial Statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
Translation: "I for one cannot be arsed to spend any effort whatsoever in ensuring that people I play with are keeping their noses clean, and btw, where was that login to the other alliances tools?"
I actually do. I just don't think we should make keeping cheaters out of your alliance the #1 aim of the game. It's an internet game, not a UN convention on human rights. Maybe you'd like to play a game where the most effective strategy to win is inserting someone willing to cheat into your competitor alliances. I for one, wouldn't.