View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 02:28   #34
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Mecca and Medina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Not at all. Mr. Noorzai said "people in Tancredo's position need to watch their words when it comes to sacred religious sites and texts." I simply pointed out that some prominent muslims have said (and done) some comparable things about the sites and texts of other religions. I don't wish to silence Mr. Noorsai at all, but to encourage him--and everyone, really--to condemn all such statements (and actions) whenever and wherever they occur.
clearly (on any reading of syntax grammar and logic) mr noorzai was commenting in reaction to a specific event/comment.

as such your gibberish is still wrong

your attempts to save face. to pretend you weren't wrong in the first place.

If i were to describe them as 'dutch' would you understand?