View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 20:48   #12
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Phones] It's time for a new contract..

In my experience if youre used to a nokia you might find the interface of most other phones extremely fiddly and irritating to use, so you should make sure you try it out in the shop first. Nokia GUIs have been far ahead of pretty much every other phone I've used (although admittedly that isnt very many).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
Also I find the Nokia UI really slow to use.
S60 is slow as shit, but I'd still take it over most other things.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote