View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 18:37   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Phones] It's time for a new contract..

Noka 6280 if you really want to stick with Nokias (I have one, it serves me well). 2 megapixel camera, good software, robust (I've dropped it a lot), big screen, easy to use. Data cable and a 64mb card come with it as standard.

It's also a 3G phone, so fairly futureproof on that front.

Likewise it's free on a pay monthly contract with O2 Online.