View Single Post
Unread 9 Dec 2009, 13:55   #293
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I think the SCEND block should split and go back to galraiding, and let App/Asc fight it out for first uninterrupted.

This is the first round for a VERY VERY long time that two alliances have been on such equal strength and chance for winning, and it's disappointing from a neutral observer's perspective that they're happy to just "let it be and see who gets hit less".

Apprime have worked very very hard this round and are doing well to be where they are, but all they've done is prove they can beat a load of alliances that aren't as good as them.
I think everyone knows the SCEND block is quite happy to facilitate this desire - if that’s what asc/app want then they should let us know - however I am pretty sure they are quite happy with how things are.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote