View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 17:32   #393
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
Wow, way to change your opinion once kila offers you a place in Asc Light.
I refused his place, I just like to clear up that i dont hate Asc even though it seems most the time im disagreeing with Asc members. Last round, the only real person/alliance i disliked was Elviz.. as i didnt think someone who pnaps should be allowed to win (and i certainly didnt hide that opinion). Infact, here's the logs of Kila offering me the prop:
http://pastebin.com/m65044d7a

Im quiet open in my feelings towards Asc

The point of my posts in this thread, is that if nothing in the community changes.. then Asc will need to change to spark competition again.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 20 Apr 2009 at 17:58.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote