View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 17:28   #391
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
That's because I thought having Light in Ascendancy would by funny in a strange way. Seeing Ascendancy from the inside would also have helped her to gain some perspective as there seemed to be quite a lot of anti-asc sentiment in her posts near the start of last round.
How good a person is at PA doesn't really matter to me too much, as long as they have some common sense they can be helped along - I asked if she wanted to join because she seemed like the type of person who would do well in Ascendancy (as would you, and I'm pretty sure I asked if you wanted to join too)
Ive said this to you before, although most of my posts are anti-asc.. I dont hate Asc nor do i need any perspective. I also like the way Asc is setup (except i will argue it still has HC's/DC's/BC's ) and as far as last round went, i stated multiple times i'd prefer Asc to win (if omen couldnt) due to them deserving it.

As far it is now, i dont dislike Asc nor have ill-feelings towards Asc.. Its just that with the game in its current state, something has to change. There is simply no competition for Asc at the moment.

Quote:
She was propped during the round but didn't get in, something to do with the fact that everyone wanted to kill 7:3 eventually I suspect, and ended up joining after the round finished.
but you let emp in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
My very last post on this issue and I've wasted my entire day chasing you guys around in circles and half of you either don't read what I write or willfully ignore it because we're the big bad monster and not to be believed.
As i said before, there's no real point in discussing it now. Asc have won the upcoming round and by a huge margin, the community has no desire to fight Asc this round. The discussion will just come up again after Asc has won and we see what the state of the game is like, weither anyone in the next round will be willing to fight Asc and if there isnt.. then gg.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote