View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 17:02   #379
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: R31 rumour thread

I seriously doubt we'll be all that much bigger than the limit when the round starts, as I've said before. Could you people please explain to me whether you think I am a liar or just stupid as that would help me to help you guys understand. None of the people making up these crazy numbers (like 150+) are actually in Ascendancy (current population: 73). In reality there isn't even anyone in Asc that could tell you how many players we'll have next round because no-one is sure who is and who is not playing. My figure of 90 - 110 is an educated guess and includes our late signups which I'm estimating will be in the region of 10-16 people. It also includes a number of "planets" run by inactive members.

And no, people shouldn't have to join shitty alliances to play with their friends just because Ascendancy is, according to some people not even in Ascendancy, "too good." Instead why don't you look at why people don't want to play in these alliances and perhaps dig a bit deeper than them wanting to win a round. Given how widely discussed that issue is I won't comment on it further other than to say I seriously think people need to pay a lot more attention to what is happening in their own houses and much less to what is happening in ours.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote