View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 15:54   #368
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Light, sweetheart, if no-one wants to fight us we can't make them. What's done is done, do you really think it's reasonable for us to now kick down to 70 or so members just because everyone else is, according to the popular wisdom here, unable to compete? I mean, you do understand that isn't *our* fault, right?
I know whats done is done; I'd also go as far as to say it isnt primarily your fault. However, know the community has given up even trying.. It lies at Asc to fix the problem.

Its also pretty pointless to even have this conversation at the moment, as nothing will change this round. Asc wont change anything and will win by alot, can only hope that Asc tries to fix the problem for next round.. unless you dont want any competition, then go ahead.. carry on as you are and we'll see how long the community lasts.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote