View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 15:41   #363
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Heres my plan:

1: Natural born losers, stop posting in this thread, and making Asc look like god. Theyre not.
As long as the law allows the jehova's witness wankers to show up on my doorstep, i'll keep on postin tyvm!

Quote:
2: Ignore that BS about 50-75% of the alliances helping out. After last round, everyone realises that the biggest threat for #1 till tickstop is Asc. If HALF the allies attack Asc from tickstart til stop, they_are_f00ked. No if's, but's, or maybe's about it.
I thought the same thing last round, and the round before that...
When the going gets tough, people back off from Asc.

Quote:
3: Go watch karate kid.
WITH PLEASURE!

Quote:
4: It is impossible for the mongo HC's of last round to hand Asc another win. Go out, before they get big, and smash the f*ck out of them. Do not stop. At all. Grind them into the dirt.
See answer to point 2, they've been doing great the last 3 rounds in a row, why change a working formulae?

Quote:
5: Get a little bit of belief in yourself for gods sake man.
I believe in myself, just not in others who have repeatedly shown they don't have what it takes to beat asc

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote