View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 22:35   #42
Nadval
m00

Nadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant future
Re: [politics] new tory logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Because of my inestimable kindness I shall buy you a dictionary.

"deliberately spread widely" the mind boggles.

Your anger and your arrogance are not appealing. Your attempts at school boy wit bely a poorer education than a twelve year old should rightly claim.

You are upset because I have undermined your over enthusiastic polemic.

I do not share your need to clash antlers.
hehehe, this was a reasonably mature discussion before you decided to lower the tone, thus why I got irritated. I'm not upset, but it did annoy me that you had nothing rational to reply with so you decided to resort to slander and unfounded criticism. Your funny little trolling there has given me a brighter perspective on your attitude though. I'd like to apologise to people if I've appeared arrogant, I assure everyone I was just trying (to no avail) to match Yahwe's vanity.

Oh, and if you had no need to 'clash antlers', you wouldn't have replied... 'Bless'.

edit: and I'm looking forward to receiving what you've obviously been using as a dictionary. Should make an interesting read. (By the way, the bad grammar was pasted from the online dictionary.)
Nadval is offline   Reply With Quote