View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 18:14   #7
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: 654,965 Dead Iraqis Later

Oops you're right I took it as 600,000 over a year Still it's hard to factor in things like efficiency gains, I mean once this has been going on 10 or so years we're bound to get better at it and the kill rate will shoot up. Also once we hit a certain threshold they may lose the will to fight lowering our own casualties. All the same even if it does take 3 times as long with 3 times our casualties that still means $40 million per soldier ! I hope the number crunchers at the Pentagon are noting all this before any more ridiculous suggestions of an early withdrawal.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote