View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 00:53   #10
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: It's "weird feature day" again... this is a real WTF...

This CTRL + ALT + Down doesn't work for me either.

But what REALLY REALLY sucks? In the code editor window of Visual Basic 6.0, my mouse wheel scrolling doesn't work. No, it's not the "only use ms office compatible mouse scrolling" option in system control settings. It just doesn't work in VB6.
I've noticed that on another computer of mine.

Also once I noticed in VB6: If you place a vertical scrollbar inside a frame, and run the app from inside the IDE (F5), using your mouthwheel inside the frame actually moves the scrollbar. I found this automatic implementation really nice and told everyone about it.
I then gave away compiled exe-files of some sort of level-editor, and see: It didn't work in there.
From that time on, I couldn't reproduce it neither get something similar to work ever again :-/

And oh yeah, I still want to use VB for my whatever-server...

Oh, and while it's still stupid features day:
You know when you double-click on the top-bar of a window, it maximizes to full screen?
But then click on the icon on the top left of that bar. And the window closes. Why the hell?