View Single Post
Unread 30 Nov 2010, 17:22   #37
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Re: Why have the extra week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
So in which way does this make sense to you? You basically declare war on us because we defended ourselves.
And do you really think Apprime or Imperia give us the honor to milk the cow after they did all the work? Don't you think if this was a team up they launched us ahead to soak def? Can't it be that it was coincidence? Or did we time your fleetcatch so we land at wave 3 on App/Imp attack with our retal?
I wasn't part of the fleet catch, nor do I know what the motivation was for it. Personally I think that's the biggest travesty of all this, and that was before any "war".

I wasn't accusing you of working with Imp & App, so my apologies if that's how it came across. I was merely giving my account of how it started. I very much doubt you were working with them. Though I do also doubt it was complete coincidence that you launched then. I suspect it was more a case of seeing a fat planet with lots of inc and launching some opportunistic waves on it to try get lucky. I can assure you I would have done the same. 3 waves is a slight understatement, Horde got me on wave 11. It was a long night.

I declared a "1 man war" against Horde after these events so I could a) express my unhappiness at losing roids in such an opportunistic fashion, and b) get those roids back. My 1 man fight grew to 2 people, an eventually to about 6 in total. You never really had a real "war" against Asc, it was just me and some friends enacting revenge. It also continued longer than I wanted it to due to the constant retals.

In my opinion, having a few Asc members have some fun far from disqualifies us as being a "top alliance". It shows the level of autonomy that members have which is pretty unique to Asc. This is why I stay there.

PS: On an unrelated note my Planetarion Forums experience would be greatly enhanced if Londo used double line breaks like the rest of humanity instead of single ones.