View Single Post
Unread 30 Nov 2010, 00:42   #29
paldir

paldir is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why have the extra week?

Yesterdayevening I lost the last little bit of respect I had for ascendancy. All night fleets were flying from asc to horde and from horde to asc. At some point asc decided to concentrate their massive Co fleets at one of our players in a CT galaxy.

Since in our alliance everyone is free to choose what race and what fleet they play, we dont have so many overpowered Co fleets as asc have and those waves need our complete alliance to cover them. After some big calculations and seeing what the targets galaxy could help, we decided at a pure DE defense from the galaxy and so Horde had all their Fi/Co fleets free for more retals or simple roiding, while the asc Co fleets would be flying all night for nothing. Perfect situation for us where we covered all asc incoming and even had the ability to roid ourselves.

But then this happened. Asc ordered the galaxy mates from the target to recall their destroyers since they were napped to Ascendancy. As far as I know NAP means "non attack pact" and not "non defend your galmates pact". If you really want to honor your nap so much then you shouldnt attack planets in CT galaxy's.

Seriously napping half the universe and then not allowing your nap's to def their galaxy mates?!? I hope you are happy with your 15% roidcap.

When I read at IRC that our beautifull defense plan we had puzzled a pretty long time on had fallen apart, all I could thinks was: Asc'holes
paldir is offline   Reply With Quote