View Single Post
Unread 29 Nov 2010, 02:20   #12
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why have the extra week?

to be honest, i really dont see how Asc can justify going to war with a training alliance; It really is just lol. Before this round turned to shit, wasnt you saying to imp that you'd be behind them if they went against Apprime? No wonder Imp decided not to take you up on your offer, as you couldnt offer anything.

I dont get how any Asc member can moan how shit the round is, after going to war with the horde.. then arguing that you're only going to war with the horde.. as you're so shit. Lets face reality here, if you can only hit a training alliance, why the hell would imp choose you over App, after all.. you're shit.

As for another week on this round? the admins have no choice, they set the price of a credit due to the round length. If they shortended the round, after people had paid.. then they'd have reason to complain. Its not the admins fault that once again, the PA community has failed to balance itself to create a fun round. Then we complain about tag limits and artifical limits, as if we'd bother to balance it to make the game fun. When most people would rather make it one-sided so they can get a high score and masturbate to justin bieber.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 29 Nov 2010 at 02:26.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote