Thread: Update
View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2009, 15:48   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Update

Hey zPeti,

I slightly disagree with the increased credit cost in terms of the fact that I think less people will end up paying for the game then, allthough I can't say for certain, just like you can't say for certain that an increase in pay will actually increase the revenue for the game.

It's a somewhat high risk to take and I appriciate you coming and asking the community before implementing it.

You list the reason for doing it that you want to start paying Cincinnatus, and while I am all for that I don't see why people who are new to the game would understand why the game cost that much just because we have a paid coder.

Another argument against raising the price is that the current bonus for paid members are to small to make it interesting to pay for the game, while going unpaid is not a very big drawback.

Also and last from me when you take into acount the increased downtime periods we've had with the last round, I most certainly don't see why people would be keen on paying extra for the game.