Thread: r21 Prediction
View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 23:19   #28
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: r21 Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick
Honestly you are all shit.

Don't believe the hype nor the propaganda.

In no particular order.

Angels
Conspiracy Theory
Wolfpack

One of the three will win.

Which one, I don't care.
That's like saying "either Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal will win the Premiership". Its not hard to know that yes those are the better three alliances and that at least one will win.

However, I do disagree. I think its getting to that stage where Ascendancy has become the 'default' retirement home and I imagine they've accumulated enough talent to win without even knowing it.

Obviously I'll try my hardest to get my alliance to win - but personally I think that if either Ascendancy wanted to win or Angels weren't fundamentally designed to **** everything up anyway, they would be the outright favourites.

I'll guess at:

#1 Ascendancy
#2 Some kind of failed-Angels-now-merged alliance
#3 CT
#4 WP

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote