View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2008, 01:47   #46
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of
Re: The players have voted - round 23 skin sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
I still have the Clean Black photoshop files, but I don't think it's good to go back on old skins (they had their lives), something new is needed.
And that is why there hasn't been put much/any effort into converting the old skins, sticking with the old ones all the time doesn't really "move things forward".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
I stopped doing skins coz I don't understand anything to the current template with CSS...
There are ppl that can help you sort that part, me included, if you make the skin as an image, i'm sure ppl can help you sort the rest.
Would probably be an idea to include them a bit underway to be on the safe side.
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote