Thread: Wife problems
View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 22:16   #208
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Wife problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I thank god every day this place isn't a christian marriage help forum.
Has he ever responded?

Quote:
I'd really like to know what your cutting-edge psychological interpretation of travler's batshit insane wife is though.
Oh i have none, just as i don't have one for yahwe saying hes a god or you saying whatever it is you say. Its the internet.

Quote:
I mean, let's face it, he was just looking for attention.
I don't know that.

Quote:
And he got it. Now we're all winners. Except for you. You apparently have moral principles though. Good luck with that.
Thanks The pain runs deep eh, wanna share?

Quote:
Go join tomkat in the unrealistic spastic corner please.

It does run deep. Interesting.