View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2017, 20:50   #28
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of
Re: Prizes for Top Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alezzar View Post
Only 2 players in the last 2 rounds were top20 on both occasions (LukeyLove and Turjake), so I don't find that argument valid.
I could just say that I don't find your argument valid - but I won't. I just disagree with your proposal.

Speaking of invalid arguments:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alezzar View Post
As I already posted above. Most top players go for one solid round and take the next one slightly or completely off. Barely anyone maintains the same level of activity for two or three rounds.
Do you really think that offering such players a few extra RP would make them try harder?
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105