Thread: Why I'm Grumpy
View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 20:30   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why I'm Grumpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
"I don't have a problem with that."

a) Sex, and b) it'll make her feel more guilty should she decide to dump you for him at a later date.

Win, win!
I just wrote her a text saying:

Oh by the way the whole "i don't want to get with you because it'd hurt you when he gets back from spain" thing makes no sense. i couldn't care less if you got with me while still fancying him. Mainly because i know i'm such an amazing boyfriend that within a week you'd be like "holy moly tom is fantastic i coudn't ever consider going out with anyone else as it'd be a downgrade!". TRUE STORY

I don't fancy my chances of it working but it made me smile.