Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Unread 10 Sep 2008, 20:24   #36
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sarah Palin

As I watch this latest (and one would normally add 'inconceivable' apart from the fact that I no longer even attempt to imagine the depths of american lunacy) insanity develop, I am coming close to one terrible statement:

Oh my god they are going to win

Watching the way America behaves from the outside world is like wiggling a loose tooth as a child. You know it's wrong and it definitely will hurt in the long run, but somehow it is irresistable.

Despite all logic saying that the vice president choice can not ever positively effect the ticket (convention says it can negatively effect it) John McReallyquitecharmingbutclearlysounconectedwithrealitycain is actually going to win.

Not because of him. But because of the most abhorent vice presidential candidate in history, basically BUSH WITH BOOBS

And in that terrible feeling of slowly watching a car crash you just KNOW that he will die in office and that america will have her as president. The whole world will have her as president.

I feel as though come november britain's best policy would just be to pull the covers over our heads, stay in bed until 2012 and calmly put on our answer phones that we aren't here but please leave a message.