View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2009, 09:36   #37
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Some further observations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal View Post
To be honest I like theese new out of the box ideas - covert ops were brought in as a way for a newbie to fight back - from my experience (I now have 900k incoming ships and no defence) a more powerfl way to fight back than the current covert ops is needed.

The other thing I think is needed to combat piggying is if capping is signficantly reduced if there are multiple fleets involved in an attack - this will encourage allianccs to look for the slightly less attractive targets as they stand more chance of not being piggyed.
I think an auto recall if a target goes below 200 roids is a good solution to mass waving really.