View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2009, 16:57   #22
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Some further observations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Actually, since you're the second to misinterpret my post, let me clarify: I said this was was a bad idea, not a good one.
Oh, OK, agreed. But then again, for clearification, I did not want to reply to your post, just wanted to point out why Kal's idea of multi-tick attacks would be counter-productive to solve this issue.

Good to see that we also know that multi-tick defense does not help. I agree after further considerations and stand corrected.