Unread 2 Aug 2017, 00:39   #40
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road
Re: Playerbase / unwanted players / HC responsibilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
I would agree Souls and CBA cant get into any tag ;p

And yes the problem is we have top alliances like ultores, p3ng, kittenz who have a full tag and then a reserve tag of players who wouldn't live up to the required standard for the main tag in that round. Those people would be active enough for lower tags but the trend now is to hoard players to weaken the rest of the universe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
im not trying to take anything away from them trying to win, what im saying is they have 20 or so players each in other tags for support etc because they wont be playing active enough.

Ultores wanted venox to play with them in R71 but wouldn't give him a spot in the proper tag and he wouldn't play in the Astatores tag so came to CT for 2 rounds. using p3ng as an example wasn't really fair since 3m0 was only about 10 planets but Astatores was in excess of 20, catz 29...

Try removing the -1 eta for Allied Alliances, and make 50 of the alliances 60 members (no one needs 20 planets in "support" mode) count towards Score, and that whole thing might just get less popular...

EDIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Allied alliances do not get their ETA reduced, they just get the ability to defend each other.
Thank You for correcting that, you are of course correct! What I meant was to remove the Allied Alliances option.

* We do not exist *

Last edited by Villeh; 2 Aug 2017 at 20:20.
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote