View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2017, 14:16   #23
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Playerbase / unwanted players / HC responsibilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Butcher so my guys make the effort of asking people to return to play but we have to tell them to play in other allies is stupid most the players we brought back would just quit pa if they didn't play with us as that's the main reason they returned but by all means if you feel you can recruit my players go ahead. As one thing you failed to see 90% of Kittenz is either returning players from retirement or brand new players from other games we play we take the effort inbetween rounds to talk to friends as to us gaming is more then playing it's about the community and being together
I think you missunderstand.
I want BIGGER tags, i dont want smaller tags, so alliances can play as big communities.
If you want to fill it with cheaters and other PA criminals or not, is not realy up to me to decide.
Also bigger tags would mean that 2nd tags would not be a thing as it is now, unless you have two tags now days your chances to win are far slimmer.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 24 Jul 2017 at 14:21.
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote