View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2017, 16:55   #13
SoulS
-HotLipS-

SoulS is on a distinguished road
Re: Playerbase / unwanted players / HC responsibilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I told you quite directly that I didn't wanna play with you because you are shit. Not PA shit but mentally shit. You are too emotional - You give up too easily and I would go as far to say that you are quite unintelligent. I find your inability to grasp conversations very defunct.

KittenZ / App & Ult all fit under the banner I was describing when saying anyone could play there...
Yea, man... Ask my compadres if what u say is real/correct. Basically - ppl cba (heh-heh) with u. Don't come here and make shit up.

Basically ur argument is that u run 3 businesses handed down by ur papa? Idgaf what u consider accomplishments in PA. We have 2 very different approaches: I play for my team, u choose the I'm-better-than-u-attitude.

Give me proof of one time when I didn't stick with it when I HC'd? I consider EMs last rd win an accomplishment. We also nearly got Conno into t3. That's obviously skills and dedication on those guys, but at the same time I worked hard to get the team selflessly behind it. It doesn't magically happen.

Kheros and Kershin this rd did alot of the same when allywin wasnt possible. They excecuted excellent.

R 6 - Olympus
R 7 - Skipped
R 8 - Adelante
R 9 - ViruS, 38:10:7
R 9.5 - RaH, 40:5:9
SoulS is offline   Reply With Quote