View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2017, 10:50   #1
SoulS
-HotLipS-

SoulS is on a distinguished road
Playerbase / unwanted players / HC responsibilities

Hola homos and lesbians,

So currently the predicament is that PA is- and has been dying for years now. For some godforsaken reason, the family doesn't seem to agree on who to pull the plug on the life support.

What I wanna debate is this disgusting trend of one tag controlling 2, 3 and whatnot. Basically why it's happening is cuz u miserable bunch of ppl in HC spots can't accept to play with someone u don't dig. It isn't the only reason, but it is a part if an explanation: By saying "I don't like u, so u can't play here" u create a small/large vacuum. On what planet are u able to choose who u work with (comparison)?

It basically builds under this theory that everyone who play PA is bitter about something. I am a bitter c**t myself for undisclosed reasons. And thank f**king God I have PA - it is the most hostile and volatile community known to man. But one thing I am able to do is accepting I am not gonna love 59 other ppl equally. I am also able to send def to the likes of ChronoX and still sleep well at night.

I want to stress that I am not pointing at anyone (ally or HC) in particular - it is basically an (pointless) attempt to asking HCs to start taking more responsibility. So it is a general statement. With a dwindling community, each potential full tag has some responsibility and that leads back to the general management.

It is a well established fact that the PA crew except maybe Appocco doesn't give a damn. So if we wanna keep the game alive I suggest we start accepting that we may not always love every member of our ally. Consider it practice for the real world that's right outside ur door, eh?

With kind and humble regards
SoulS

(prove my point plz by trolling down my post plz)

R 6 - Olympus
R 7 - Skipped
R 8 - Adelante
R 9 - ViruS, 38:10:7
R 9.5 - RaH, 40:5:9
SoulS is offline   Reply With Quote