View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2007, 08:44   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Premiership Predictions 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang

2. Chelsea

You've said an awful lot positive about them but havent given a reason why theyre not going to win the league?

3. Spurs
Jol is one of the best managers in the division

Personally, tactically, i think hes one of the weaker managers in the league. He's got contacts and signs reasonably well but i dont see him as a motivator nor someone whos ever changed the course of a game with a subsitution. Tottenham very often struggle to get up for the big games against the top 4 too which is a serious problem - this is pretty much the main reason i dont think they'll make the CL - the winning mentality isnt quite there, they fall into the dreaded ' on their day' category

5. Arsenal
Ive seen arsenal teams with unknown toures, fabregas's, etc etc be written off before. Whats important about arsenal is they are the most complete unit in the premiership and if anything losing a star will reinforce that. It was only last christmas people were wanking on about how arsenal's youth team was better than liverpools first team (and nearly chelsea in the Carling cup final) - that was bollocks, of course - but i think people have now gone too far the other way.

6. Man City
though, he's most of the way through assembling a high-class, professional and above all balanced squad -

I dont know if you just meant age wise but i cant agree with this - the squad has 9 strikers, and Sven never really did attack very well

12. Sunderland
I'm not sure about this one, at all, but ive got a gut feeling they'll surprise a lot of people. Can't really say why. Gordon is crucial though.

Name me 5 premiership quality sunderland players. Keane may be a folk hero but his squad is folking shite.

16. Bolton
No squad depth and Sammy Lee won't last a season. That said, if Anelka's still there they'll stay up. Shrewd signings in January will be vital.

again, sadly you'll have to look at their squad and eat your words. I tried to predict them low too, but when i had a closer look i just couldnt bring myself to do it. but wishful thinking is cool too i guess

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote