View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 16:22   #29
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [BBC news]were they right?

Good.
The page 1-X linked to just makes me even more disgusted by the reaction really. Only a couple of the cartoons are actually inflamatory, and the comments thread on his site is just stupid. There are "responses" from both muslims defending their faith as one of peace and tollerance while in the same post calling on Allah to bring destruction on the west, and others all out attacking Islam.

Don't get me wrong, there are some intelligent and well worded comments from both sides of the argument, but the vast majority is pure bollocks - and I'm sorry to say that most of the bollocks from the Islamic side is pretty hypocritical.
It makes you despair sometimes, it really does.