View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 13:54   #26
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [BBC news]were they right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Then again, looking at it from a different angle, it's not a question of like (or dislike) but a question of offence.

The Muslims have been 'offended' and they're standing up against those taking the piss out of/desecrating their prophet (even though it's a joke). I don't blame them for standing up to something they firmly believe in (even though it's over the top).
Some Muslims get offended by women exposing their arms in public, who cares? We dont need to take the views of the mentally ill seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I take the piss out of my indian friend by making references to Apu from the Simpsons but I don't go to as far as "you lot drink piss, that's ****ing retarded". I personally don't believe in taking the piss out of someone's belief..
Why? Some beliefs are stupid and wrong, and pretending that they are reasonable is just silly. A person who believes that dragons are carrying him away in his sleep doesnt need people telling him that his opinion is valid - he needs psychiatric help. The same applies to those who think that a god gets angry when people draw cartoons.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote