View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2008, 22:31   #2
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Change to Protection Period

I love the idea; it makes PA more dynamic & is more likely to grab new players' attention. It also means you can get 2 more days of war & politics in a 7 week round.

Additionally; these ticks could be spent during signup week and shuffle could occur at PT1 (for 3 extra days of fighting).

The downside I see is that the shuffle system could be undermined further. Currently it shuffles based on 36 ticks of actual activity, which is more representative than 36 or 72 button clicks. The current system isn't perfect, but this is even less so.

But I think the pros outweigh the cons by a lot and if this can be done, it should be.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote