View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2014, 15:29   #91
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round 56 Alliance Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Except we did attack eachother which completely blows your argument out the water.

There IS a level with politics Butcher. You fail to grasp the complexities and look at simple base line which tells me you're not really suited to politics (No offense but you have a lot to learn to become competitive)

I differ entirely with your viewpoint, if more alliance HC played the political game like me to better position their alliance, you'd probably see a far more active political scene full of twists and turns.
Did you not slate Vikings for breaking the NAP?
Or am i confused with the real content of the deal wich has been publicited on forums.
The deal was:
FULL NAP FOR ALL TICKS, NO RETURN.
WORKING/INFORMING EACH OTHER WITH POLITICAL DEALINGS WITH OTHER ALLIANCES.

What complexities?
Every round differs to the other, preround grudges are forgot at PT24.
Some alliances have HCs/Officers with big planets wich they want to keep safe?
Its a difference in being competitive and ruining the fun out of rounds.
Last time i was HC of a alliance i choose to not care for rankings of my alliance and my own planet because i did not want to stagnate the round for some silly rankings.

So if more HCs choose to go for preround round ending deals, the political scene will be more fluetly?
If this is a fact, i think your right, i cant grasp big politics.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote