View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2014, 13:49   #58
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round 56 Alliance Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Had it not been for our pre-round deal I am fairly certain we would have put at least 200 fleets on Spore just in the first week. Simply because Spore were fat and with your race setup you would have been our natural targets. We would not have supported Ultores regardless tho. But if we didn't have our pre-round deal you would have had to have a way more dispersed fleetsetup and fighting Ultores would likely have proved harder than it did.
Naturally but then the round would have been completely different in terms of setup. Politics would not have flowed the way they did as I would have had to neutralise Vikings as well.

In theory, I sincerely doubt we wouldn't have at least gotten a fort avoidance with eachother earlyish, especially if you knew our aim had been to hit Ultores. Simply from the fact it would have bogged us down in a war and not you, and hopefully neutralised Ultores for you.

It's hard for me to comment in "theory" as I very much adapt my politics to what is happening in the game and a whole number of reasons could have adjusted to WHAT deals with WHO for how much TIME.

Of course the deal with Vikings was beneficial to Spore and impacted the round, but then so did every deal I made last round. All of them had impacts across the whole round for Spore.

PS: Forest does not speak for Spore.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote