View Single Post
Unread 30 Nov 2010, 01:12   #31
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Re: Why have the extra week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paldir View Post
Since in our alliance everyone is free to choose what race and what fleet they play, we dont have so many overpowered Co fleets as asc have and those waves need our complete alliance to cover them.

Asc ordered the galaxy mates from the target to recall their destroyers since they were napped to Ascendancy.
Everyone in Asc is likewise free to chose their fleet. We have no where near as much anti CR as we do CO, which means I need to wake many people up to cover the constant horde CR incs.

We have an alliance with CT which stated that they will not defend our attacks, and we will not defend theirs. I see nothing wrong with this agreement. Gal defence should be a last resort, not something to cover your incs so you can go on attacking. I find it hard to believe the CT gal mates would have consented to this anyway had they known.

Lets also not forget that this whole thing started when Horde roided an Asc planet to which the gal also couldn't send in gal defence (because they were already covering Imp and App doubled teamed inc). Double standards?