View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2009, 04:25   #13
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Support planet rule

In terms of overrecruiting as soon as tag limit is dropped, it's not going to be Asc/App or the likes... they'll stick by their recruitment criteria and not let people in for the sake of it.

The fact of the matter is it'd be the less "strict" alliances, like Conspiracy, NewDawn, Subh, VisioN - as they'd look to compensate for quality with quantity.

Also note, I'm not saying that THOSE PARTICULAR alliances would, I just gave examples of alliances outside Asc/App with the desire to win but not the activity.

Theam mentioned the cluster ETA before, and said that it shouldn't be included in any OOT defs you send. Sorry to say, Theam, but I've had this argument with the MH before and even though cluster ETA is -1, you're still not allowed to defend the same person/group more than 3 times a week or with more than 25% of total def. It IS stupid, but that's the way it is.