View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2008, 00:55   #46
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Annoying election process begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
As far as I was aware (being a Student in the UK, I may be off-base here) but a lot of the commotion that we saw over the election campaign at points last year was a lot of fuss over the party elections - whereby that black dude and that woman were nominated as their respective party's representatives.
First off, don't listen to Yahwe, you are foreign, and I for one am glad of it.

Secondly, "that black dude and that woman" are both in the same party. They are both Democrats. Again, I am profoundly thankful.