Thread: FAnG situation
View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2003, 17:52   #99
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Re: FAnG situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I'm sick and tired of pple pointing to the alliance or the HC (like they did with webby and leff).
first of all kj you were the first person to mention blames on fang, before then no one was blaming fang or its hc.

Second people here are supporting leff and not blaming him.

Third Webby was not hc when he paid for a hell of a lot of fang members and he was calling for anyone who needed their accounts paid to come forward, he didn’t quiz people on their past he just paid for their accounts. He should have some respect for this. Refusing one person because he/she is from a certain country is racist and I am sure not all LDK members were cheaters.

Finally kj you go on about hypocrites yet you demand people not blame FAnG, have you not blamed other alliances on the actions of their members in the past??? Dont do to others that that you wouldn’t like done to you!!

Do FAnG a Favour, name the Cheaters and be first to shame them, I think we all know who they are anyway but dont give another alliance the chance to. Show People you mean it when you say FAnG dont supports Cheating.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT