Thread: The Cleansing
View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 20:09   #72
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Re: The Cleansing

Nibimacarion Musha smiles

-Heh, there has never been anything wrong with a sip of wine has it.

Still he puts the bottle on the bench and starts helping you.

-We are going to purge the world, haven't I told you? All of the pesky worshipper of the shining road (the biggest church in Ereb Altor, very similar to christianity) will be converted, we can be very persuasive.

He smiles even wider, now with even more madness in his eyes

-Not to mention the elves...

His voice drops off.

-Do you know what these pots are for?

Instead of waiting for a reply he continues.

-They drop them from the ships, the ships that are pulled by foul creatures such as yourself.

You can barely recognice him now, he doesn't seem violent in any way, he just made a statement.

-Now can we get these things unpacked please? The diciple is coming soon and I promised him that we would be ready. He will be most happy to see you, you have strong wings.

Now the amdness is clear.

zappa, dunim, madcat, mrmao Then let's get out of here

He leads on, out through the door and into the nearby alley, you can hear someone throwing up just a few yards away.

In a hushed voice he starts to talk.

-You know, I have intelligence, my scouzes tells me that within a week we will have plenty of work, and it will be great pay. If you are in then we must leave tonight, but there is something we have to do first, we will have to dispatch of a man in here, there is a man who kepps "warning" people, he knows, jsut as well as I do that the Cleansing is coming, but he hasn't seen the light just yet, if we had more time, maybe we could have convinced him, now we have to take him out, who are with me?

No Dachi The men both eagerly drink from the flask, grinning. But soon they seem revolted.

The bearded man gives you the flask back.

-Hrhm, I don't want to offend you, but that has to have been the worst thing I have ever tasted. I have to go behind the house, wait here.

He rushes of, leaving you behind with a terribly sick young pale soldier.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote