View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 01:09   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who killed diana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Do you and Darian get together once a month or so and talk about all the rich/prominent white people you'd like to see dead? This seems to be usually regarding women as well, which is strange.

"Hillary Clinton?"

"Cock sucking whore. I hope she falls under a tank. Or let's hope she gets AIDS from Mother Teresa's rotting husk."

"Look, I've told you before - don't get me started on nuns."

"I'd set fire to them."

"You always want to set fire to them. That's what you wanted to do to Mo Mowlam's wig."

"**** off. You know as well as I do that she caught cancer and died just to spite me. The bitch."
actually t&f is now decidedly middle class

hence his increasing reliance on pretending he's really working class and against 'the man'