View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2017, 17:46   #6
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Raising The Tag Limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Also, if (another) experiment with tag sizes must be undertaken, it should be done for at least 3 rounds in a row, so we can tell with some certainty if it's working or not.

Definitely agree with that. It takes more than 1 round to see the impact on such a change.

I am not totally sold on the increasing tag limit idea, but willing to see it implemented.

What I do want to see before any tag limit changes occur, and what I think will have more of a positive impact, is that ALL MEMBERS count toward score. None of this 60 members with 40 counting. Having 33% of the tag not counting to score gives you a huge advantage.

Yes I realize that with all 60 counting it removes the non full tag from being able to compete for ally win, but with the 33% advantage that a full tag has and with ally fleet being a big advantage already they already have a big advantage, without counting support tags. Lets make them pay for any crashes, or at the very least reduce the non counting to less than 10% of full tag size

(Fixed spelling errors)

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour

Last edited by RexDrax; 21 Jul 2017 at 18:45.
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote