Thread: Jay
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 17:11   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I haven't seen Jersey Girl but even so I think we have to come to the conclusion that Kevin Smith just isn't very good any more. Even Dogma which many people enjoyed and has its clever moments feels a bit like a pantomime at the end.
Is there anything you disagree with Dante about, seriously.

Clerks was arty but not my bag. Mallrats wasnt very good; though i suppose if you grew up on it or watched it when you were impressionable it might have came off pretty well (re the breakfast club, fast times at ridgemont high, bill & ted). Dogma i absolutely detested, it was cereal box philosophy with a mtv shine. And yeah, it and J&SB were full of in jokes. J&SB had funny parts, then bits where i realised i might as well have been sitting in a room filled with about ten 14 year old guys, one 13 year old girl who has a boyfriend, and one soggy resin-filled joint, because it was designed specifically for assholes. Havent seen his other films.

Also, surely the sequels rule suggests that Clerks 2 will be rubbish (to those of you who enjoyed the first one).

And my final point is a big **** you to all of you who whine at people for bumping threads, or neg rep them anonymously for it. In fact, even more so if you're non anonymous because then you're even more self-righteous about your faggotry. This thread has been bumped, and revived, and is interesting again, and until we reach such a time as GD is heaving with new threads all the time, bumping threads is not a ****ing big deal.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote