Thread: Jay
View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 21:30   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Remember , when Mallrats came out in the Cinema , it absoloutely ****ing bombed. Nobody wanted to know. It came into its own on video.
I don't really give a shit if it was popular or critically aclaimed or what. It was vastly superior to his later movies.
Quote:
And I liked JASBSB
J&SBSB was an abortion of a movie. Remember the "clit commander" joke? I do because I wanted to die for the entirety of that scene.
Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
I thought they were unfunny, and shit.
J&SB are probably two of the weaker characters in the View Askew universe. They're not too bad as side characters (as in Clerks or Chasing Amy) but where they have a larger role it tends to go badly.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote