View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 13:07   #14
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: End of my round allready. thx guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Funny that you elaborate on that detail
That detail makes all the difference in the world.

Quote:
The basic problem you did not reply to, is that these ppl spoil the game.
"Spoil the game"? I disagree. I think I'm adding depth to the game by showing Planetarion can have useful cov ops. At the same time I'm showing that the current cov ops are too strong, which, as I've said many times, needs changing for next round. On the other hand, people who advocate removal of cov ops as a whole only contribute to the reduction of creativity and vison, both for players and developers.

Quote:
And even tho it is possible to guard yourself, it is not funny at all, nor the spirit of the game, you have to dedicate so much workers on security, plus your government, to get a more easy way of securing yourself.
Terminology like "the spirit of the game" is just empty rhetorics, and the arguments are in no way verifiable by objective observation and experimentation. There is no spirit in this game. The goal is to win, using whatever means necessary, as long as those means are within the rules in the EULA. There is nothing in there about covert operations, so we're not doing anytihng wrong.

Quote:
But why am i talking to you, you are one of those that dont give a ****.
I've made more posts asking for changes in cov ops next round than anyone else on these forums. Get your information straight.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote