View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2008, 23:59   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Top 100 Covert Operation Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
Your posts are useless and without content most of the time, you are often wrong and always arrogant. You are regularly proved wrong and ridiculed on occasion. Your do have a logic of your own, but 'reasonnable' is definitely not a term to qualify your contributions. I confirm that you're definitely not the nicest person on the forums. You have a habit of calling idiots everyone with ideas/opinions different from yours and your so called 'cause or reasoning' are regularly flawed.
That someone had to register to this forum to tell you how lame this attitude is should be an eye opener... but I won't hold my breath on that one.
When I'm proved wrong I'm not above admitting it. It just doesn't happen as often as you appear to think.

That you don't "get" my reasoning frankly does not surprise me all that much, considering how often you come up with ideas that are clearly useless, and with arguments that are clearly wrong. Of course you won't agree, but I do hope you understand that I won't take your criticism as anything but laughable because of how I perceive your contributions. I'm sure the same goes for you.

What people think of me really does not concern me. Maybe I'm arrogant, maybe I have a bad attitude, maybe I'm an asshole. But if that keeps you (general you) from judging the content of my posts, then I pity you.

We are however veering wildly off topic. This is not about my value as a human being, this is about extending the cov ops top100 rankings, though I'm sure there's more interest in the "bash mz" fest than in the cov ops top100. Consider this my last post on the matter.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote