View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2010, 23:22   #42
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: politics this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Let's take the opportunity to evaluate the round's politics somewhat.

First off it appears that everyone is tagged so the rankings aren't "lying" at the minute. On top, with an average roid and value advantage, is Evolution. This has been pretty steady since the start. Most people's militarily strongest alliance, Apprime has been struggling this round. Not favoured by the existence of 3 core galaxies, strange given their success in fencing last round, which makes targeting them easier they've come under fire from both Evo and Osiris. For Ascendancy's part we stepped in a few days to try and level the playing field. However, as far as I'm aware, nothing is set in stone. Evo on top, mild attempt to pin them down. Fairly straightforward really!
Ah, I see, so that was the justification, didn't get a chance to speak with you yet so glad I can read it here. "levelling the playing field", well, it's a nice sentiment, just a shame it was justified with incorrect facts. I dunno what you were told or your understandings of the situation when you joined the 3some gangbang, but I don't believe we've hit more than 4 apprime targets in any nights attacks at all so far this round. Your attempts to level up an Evo/Osiris vs Apprime fight has clearly been misguided since there is no Evo/Osiris. Conversely, you could just say you hit us cos we were fat, which would have been fine justification in itself.

My take on politics is that the top 5 is very even, its nice, just a shame it takes 3 of them to roid evo :P. Some 1 vs 1 fights would be nice and actually show peoples real strengths. As far as I can tell, Osiris are doing a very very fine job vs Apprime "solo", however much they might hate to admit this and ND seems to have had fun targetting evo for the past week with limited (no) success until Apprime/Asc backed them up.

Remains to be seen what direction the round takes over the next couple of nights since Osiris have been allowed to grow with low incs while the other 3 top 5 target evo. The round does look to be shaping up nicely for a 5 way fight and I'm happy to be apart of bringing a close/interesting round back to PA.