View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2010, 22:41   #41
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: politics this round

meh.

Top 3 alliances are roughly even and although no blocks have been officially formed yet, Apprime has hit Evo with Asc (and ND i think) in a co-ordinated attack already which sorta shows that Asc is likely to join up with Apprime should they require it.

The only reason Apprime are abit behind is due to them creating fortress galaxys, so when Evo or Osiris decide to hit Apprime.. they can get alot of coverage on Apprime planets. While Apprime cant do the same to Evo or Osiris as they're fenced, lowering there attacking force on Evo/Osiris planets. Its causing major problems for them, as Evo and Osiris have some galaxys which are fenced together, so when Apprime targets these galaxys.. it annoys both alliances and then makes it likely that Apprime gets targetted by Evo and Osiris (un-coordinated just retal'ing for the previous nights attack).

Its not just galaxy raiding at the moment, its just Apprime/Evo/Osiris targetting each other by themselves (with the exception of the Apprime/Asc/ND attack two nights ago). The main reason no blocks have formed, as it would force an anti-block to form with the rest of the universe, so there is no real advantage to blocking at the moment.

carDi has took a different approach this round and has been pm'ing every alliance and telling them Apprime loves them (Although sometimes, targetting them the night they say it).

The round is extremly open at the moment, i'd say any of the top3 can finish #1. I dont think ND have the members to come through a war where they're being targetting and maintain enough value to keep the #1 spot (if they get it). ND is more likely to join one side but then fence when it suits them or just fence at the start and join the war later.

I think this round may be a good round, considering we now have 3 alliances who are actually capable of war'ing. I strongly doubt Evo/Osiris/Apprime will resort to fencing
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote