View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2010, 09:38   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: politics this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Personally I'd be pro some stricter moderating which involved deleting posts like kj's. I mean seriously, does anyone here believe he actually intended to contribute to any sort of discussion like that? At best it was an attempt to stop the thread from developing and at worst it was outright trolling.
So your pathetic attempt to mock has a noble intention to contribute to this discussion?

More funny that you ignore tons of other posts going offtopic (in other threads), some which you contribute to all the time, but seem to focus on 1 little sentence I posted, which was indeed offtopic and more meant as a mild provocation.

Which surprises me even more as you're doing that ALL THE TIME, but if someone does it to your alliance, you suddenly want stricter modding. Ok ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote