Thread: Your Worries
View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 19:04   #47
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your Worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
I want to move out and live on my own but financially it's not possible to pay for a house as a single earner (in Belgium).
As others said, move into a houseshare with strangers (or friends if possible). No-one our age can buy property, it simply isn't possible without having some serious wealth behind you.

There's several British GD members who have taken up graduate jobs in London, moving away from home and living with strangers in house/flat shares. I haven't heard about any horror stories yet.